We are pleased to announce the following new measures to ensure the safety of Fraser Lake employees and clients considering the Covid19 pandemic.
• There will be limited access to our general office.
• If it is necessary to visit our premises, we have a lobby area with a window hatch for keys and documents to be able to be passed safely. ONLY ONE PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE LOBBY AT ANY ONE TIME UNLESS THEY ARE PART OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD. If the lobby is in use, please wait outside at the appropriate social distancing and be considerate of members of the public using the pavement.
• Keys will be sanitised on dispatch and return. We have hand sanitiser for the lobby and general office. The lobby area will be cleaned regularly with appropriate disinfectant cleaner.
• We will be able to carry out virtual meetings where required.
• We understand that on occasions we will need to meet you in our office, and this will be on a pre booked appointment system where we are able to accommodate the 2m social distancing rule.
• Viewings will be by prior appointment only. We will contact you on the morning of the appointment and ask you to confirm that neither you or any member of your household are showing symptoms of Coronavirus nor have been asked to self-isolate before the viewing can go ahead.
• Viewings will adhere to social distancing of 2 metres wherever possible and we will be wearing a mask and would ask you to wear a mask or face covering in line with government guidance.
• Doors will be opened in advance and we would ask all parties to refrain from touching door handles and surfaces whilst in the property. These will have been wiped down prior to and after the viewing.
• All parties will need to use hand sanitiser immediately after entering and leaving the property.
• Wherever possible the property will be empty during a viewing and existing tenants will be asked to stand outside.
• Unfortunately, we are unable to drive clients between viewings.
• Wherever possible a property will stand for 72 hours prior to a new tenant moving in.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.